which country i would love to visit

Hello everybody! After a long time without writing, today I’m going to talk about which country I would love visiting.

Actually, I would like to visit a lot of countries, for example Spain and England, at the same time I’d like travelling through all south American countries. I would love to travel around the world someday, and I’m going to do it sooner than you think ;) But the most important country to visit for me it’s Mexico, I really like it because of their culture and history. Traveling, I meet a lot of Mexican people and all of them was so nice with me and they recommend me to visit their country. I would like to visit the museums there (Mexico has more museums than all Latin-American together, freak tip) especially the blue house where Frida’s and Diego’s lived. I would like to learn about indigenous history, and go to the temples built for Maya’s and Azteca’s people. I would like to learn about popular knowledge’s like weave or embroidery. And, this is important, I’d like to try all the Mexican food, it is so particular and different from here, I’ve tried before some spicy candies, it was an interesting experience for me.

I would like to do this trip alone, just by myself. For some reason I really like to travel alone and take my own decisions. This trip ideally will have to last at least two months, so I will need a lot of time and money, and hold the desire to travel hahaha

Comentarios

  1. if u want to visit spain i d like to recommend the Barcelona s beaches. Its very nice and u can drink beer or others drinks.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares