Best holidays


I keep in my mind a lot of good memories about holidays, mostly of trips with my family or my friends. Since I was a little girl I travel a lot, in every vacation with my parent we visited a diferent town or city in Chile from the south or the north, mostly the south.  So I can say that I know Chile pretty good.
It’s difficult to me to decide which one of those trips are the best, so I’m just going to talk about two of them. One, it’s my trip to Peru and Bolivia last summer. I knew a lot of famous places like Machu Picchu, Cuzco or Uyuni. I met a lot of lovely people for over the world, I made friend with a group of German people in Machu Picchu, a French couple in Coroico, Bolivian jungle, with a Peruvian guy in Arequipa, we stay in their home for a week, and Argentinian guy too, and so much more people!

 I learned a lot about the culture there, and about different ways to see and understand the world. This trip made me open my mind and made me know another experiences of life.
Second trip I’m going to talk about it’s a Backpacking trip by the austral rout in the south of Chile. It lasted two months and it started in Punta arenas and finished in Puerto Montt. I traveled more than 1500 kilometers just making autostop. Just with a tent a sleeping bag and some clothes in my back. It was really fun and intense experience. I will make it again a hundred times. There were the natural landscapes more beautiful I’ve ever seen in my entire life.


Comentarios

  1. Hey! Once a time you told me about your trips, so now I thinking about the different what is when you have the time for thinking, order ideas and writing. I like a lot your post, thanks for sharing your experience! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like a really beautiful trip, i hope that you can keep travel a lot, and get to know other citys or countrys. Good entry, i really liked it ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares