Academic challenges in 2020

At this moment in my life, I didn't feelt so conected with my academic issues. The university has become a paperwork to me. Not because I didn't like what I'm studying or something. It's just because. Actually I suffer thinking in the moment I will have to start a new class year in March. I don't want to, even when I always went a good and responsible student.
Otherwise, yesterday I received a very big and exiting new for this year, which could change that feeling on me: I was selected for a student exchange to Spain for six months. I'm very happy about that. I efforted a lot to get this oportunity. All this past year I work so hard to get good califications and to improve my cv. And now i can see the results of that.
Now I just have to wait to the postulation period for a scolarship, I hope everything goes right. That scolarship consists in 3000 euros, if i didn't got it, I will have to work to get the necesary money. But the effort will be worth it.
Anyway, this exchange will be in a city of the south of Spain called Granada. Some spanish friend told me it's a really pretty city, with a lot of students from around the world. I think that will be very fun. The program of fine arts in the University of Granada has a lot of nice subjects. My favorite ones are trhee of them, one about body and art, another about identity, and the last one about street art.
So, this year everything i will do, academicly talking, will go around this exchange. I have to think about a project to carry out in Spain, to save money, and to get ready for learn and for fun!




There are some pics of Granada! 

Comentarios

  1. Congratulations!!!!
    What an interesting academic challenge you have, I hope you can win the scholarship and be able to finance all your studies in Spain
    Have a good trip

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow!! congrats!! I think that study in other country is a big dream for everyone and I'm so happy that
    you can do it! I hope you enjoy everything there and can learn a lot at the universtity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yaaaaas, congratulations Fernanda, you deserve that, you work really hard for this, i really hope that you can do all the things that you want, good luck ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares