Photograph

Hi everyone! This time I'm going to talk about this photo above. I took this photo the day after my sixteen birthday. It's a little bit blurred but I really like it because it's very important to me. First of all, because those people are my very close friends. We know each other since we are seven years old, so we growed up together. Moreover, that was a really special day, of course, its my bithday. My birthday is in the first days of March, so we always use it like an excuse to celebrate before school (or university now) starts. Its like an habit to celebrate it in my friend's house, always a lot of people arrive there and its really nice and fun to receive so much love. This photo was taken on the day next to that, when we spent all day together in bed because of the hangover.

Comentarios

Entradas populares