Food


I think a lot about what i would write in this post because this year i had a complicated time so I just think about myself a lot. That makes me forget about the others and the social context. If i think about something, that would be about the food that the people eat, and what things its considate normal to eat even when could be really bad for health. This year i had a lot of changes in my alimentation. I don't eat meat anymore, i don't drink milk, and i just eat eggs from my chickens (yes, i have chickens in my house) moreover, i'm tryng to keep away proceced food (i'm still fighting against the candies, i'm an addict). All that changes makes me see the way the people are use to eat, and i consider really bad the way how  proceded food, full of sugar, fat, and chemicals are considered normal or even healthy (like cerealbars, yogurt, jelly, some cookies, etc). Alimentation it's something fundamental in the life to a person. It' changes you energy, the way you look, the way you feel. That why it's something really important that we should change like a society.

Comentarios

Entradas populares