Hobbies

It's complicated talk about my hobbies because usually in my free time i have to do university works. Somehow what i do for my program it's my pastime. I really like to kniting, to embroiding and that kind of stuffs. Be for the university or for my choice, i really enjoy doing that. 
 But talking about other things that i do, in my free time i try to take advantage of cooking. I never consider that like a hobbie before, but when i start to think about what i actually do,  it became something that i have to consider, because i always, always cook, and i love it. I'm a vegetarian so i always keep looking for new recipes without meet or even without animal products. 
Also i'm a big fan of desserts and sweets, and if i bougth that things i would be a really unhealthy and poor person, so i try to do everything with my own hands.
I like to cooking because i make the meals according my tastes and because it's so pleasurable to cook something and make it delicious. 

Comentarios

  1. It is nice when your pastime match with your career, but I think cooking is a very good hobbie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares